Can the police department be called for an unruly child?

Yes, this is a very common issue and you are not alone. If you believe your child is being unruly, you do have an option of contacting the West Fargo Police Department and having an officer come to your house and survey the situation. 

If you and the officer believe that the child is unruly, the officer may transport your child to YouthWorks
Attendant Care where they will be held until the situation is resolved. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a restraining order?
2. Do you have a tip line?
3. Can we bring our group to the Police Department for a tour?
4. How do I evict a tenant from a property I own?
5. How do I get fingerprints for a job or license requirement?
6. How do I know if I'm being scammed?
7. What should I do if I see a wild animal in the City of West Fargo?
8. My pet is missing, who do I call?
9. What can I do if someone is harassing me?
10. Can the police department be called for an unruly child?
11. What should I do if I believe someone may be using/selling drugs?
12. Why did it take so long for the police to arrive when I called them?
13. I am interested in a ride along with an officer, who do I call?
14. Are there volunteer opportunities with the West Fargo Police Department?
15. Who should I contact to start a neighborhood watch program?