Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
At approximately 5:43 p.m. Friday, April 13, 2018, the West Fargo Police Department and West Fargo Fire Department were dispatched to smoke coming from an apartment in the 3400 block of Fifth Street W. Once inside the apartment, firefighters found a 33-year old unconscious male. He was removed from the apartment where he regained consciousness and was able to speak to emergency personnel. The male was taken to an area hospital and hs condition is unknown. Burnt food left on the stove appeared to be the cause of the smoke.