June 27, 2022
5600 Ninth St W
West Fargo, ND 58078
Little Red Reading Bus at Dakota Park
Monday, June 27, 2022
Read, play and create with your friends and neighbors at the Little Red Reading Bus pop-up library at Dakota Park!
Learn, meet, share, read, play and create with your friends and neighbors at Little Red Reading Bus stops all summer long. The Little Red Reading Bus makes 8 one-hour stops per week at neighborhood parks! The bus will also bring pop-up libraries to a number of community events during the summer. Stay tuned to The Little Red Reading Bus's Facebook page and website to learn about more events!
Each stop includes:
- tons of books to browse, read, and check out
- games and activities for families to practice important literacy skills
- new take home activities every week to continue the fun at home
- free wifi access for folks visiting the bus
- a library experience where people of all ages can pick up holds, sign up for a library card, ask questions, check out items, pick up Summer Boost prizes and learn about library programs and services
Throughout the summer, stops may also include special guest readers and other fun activities, which will be announced via social media and the Little Red Reading Bus website.
The 8 weekly stops are:
- Mondays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at Meadowlark Park (in the new Lost River development in Horace)
- Mondays 7 – 8 p.m. at Dakota Park (5600 Ninth St W, West Fargo)
- Tuesdays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at Village West Park (4415 Ninth Ave. Circle S, Fargo)
- Tuesdays 7 – 8 p.m. at Tintes Park (161 Sixth Ave. E, West Fargo)
- Wednesdays 9 – 10 a.m. at Goldenwood Park (1330 Fifth St NW, West Fargo)
- Wednesdays 10:30 – 11:30 at Maplewood Park (1504 17th Ave E, West Fargo)
- Thursdays 9 – 10 a.m. at Rendezvous Park (1055 32nd Ave W, West Fargo)
- Thursdays 10:30 – 11:30 at Shadow Wood Park (3545 Fourth St E, West Fargo)