Due to state protocols, the Municipal Court is closed to the public and will only accept payments over the phone or via the drop box. To submit payment via phone please call 701-433-5516.
Court Information Court is held over the phone every Wednesday.
Telephone HearingsWest Fargo Municipal Court will no longer be holding in person hearings until further notice due to COVID-19, with the exception of trials.
- Must be scheduled for telephone hearing to appear by phone.
- Phone number for telephone hearings: 701-515-5800; passcode: 9999#
Fine Payments Payments should be made to the Clerk of Court and dropped off at:
- Clerk of Court from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- West Fargo Police Department from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- City of West Fargo Drop Box for traffic citations and other court fines is located in the north parking lot of West Fargo City Hall, located at 800 Fourth Ave. E., West Fargo, ND 58078.
Bond Payments Bond payments should be made at West Fargo Municipal Court during business hours. After hours, bond can be posted at the Cass County Jail, which is located at 450 34th St. S., Fargo, ND 58103.
If a defendant is in custody at the Cass County Jail, payments may also be made at the Cass County Jail.
- How do I post bail for someone?
- How can I contest a citation?
- How do I pay a parking ticket?
- How do I pay a traffic ticket/citation?
- How do I apply for a court appointed attorney?
- How does a citation affect my drivers license?
- How do I provide proof of insurance?
- How do I contact the city prosecutor?
- How do I request certified copies?
- What are my rights?